Benefits & Wellbeing
Ralph Thoresby is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of all our staff. We provide excellent benefits that support staff wellbeing and have members of staff on site who are training in adult Mental Health First Aid. The staff body are incredibly supportive of each other, and we have fantastic staff initiatives such as secret friend, staff games, Friday football and an ad hoc gardening club
- Cycle to work scheme (when offered by LCC)
- Our salary sacrifice scheme enables employees to pay for a bicycle though payroll and save on tax in the process
- Family-friendly policies
- Staff coach
- Our staff coach visits school once a week and is available to all staff to work through any aspect of home or work life. From classroom management to developing your personal stress management toolkit or working out your personal goals, a session or two can help clarify your thinking and identify positive steps you can take towards achieving your goals. If you decide you need more sessions that’s also no problem.
- Generous pension scheme with either the West Yorkshire Pension Fund or the Teachers Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Through our employee assistance programme, staff can access free confidential advice and support via a 24/7 telephone helpline and structured telephonic and face-to-face counselling.
- Occupational sick pay